Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.
2. There is no moment of my life when you are not a part of me;
with perfect joy I would choose to share eternity with you.
3. In a time when nothing is more certain than change,
the beauty and value of this exchange have only been enhanced.
4. I will ask no more of life than this:
in the constancy of my heart.
5. Across the years I will walk with you
in heaven, too, you will have my hand.
6. Through all of our seasons this will be certain;
with the gift of your heart you gave my life meaning;
and I’ll spend a lifetime cherishing you.
7. And we shall walk through all our days